Transmission icon in receiver blinking

Discussion in 'Power Training' started by tanggoman, Mar 27, 2007.

1. tanggoman

tanggoman New Member

Hi all PT users,

As what the subject says, is this time to change the battery of the receiver? or the hub? Or both? I have a ride this Sunday on the TOC's category 1 Sierra Road, I dont want it to be dying out on me!

Thanks!

Tags:

2. BlueJersey

BlueJersey New Member

The hub.

3. tanggoman

tanggoman New Member

When opening the hub for PT SL, does anyone know what kind of wrench I can use? I read the manual that it recommends a spanner wrench? Pardon the ignorance, but I've never seen one! :eek:

Cheers!

4. flapsupcleanup

flapsupcleanup New Member

I rode sierra road the morning before the TOC guys came through. What a great climb! That sucker is steep, I'll tell you what :eek:

I'm jealous if you get to ride it regularly.

5. tanggoman

tanggoman New Member

It will be my first time riding it, so until I have experienced it myself, I dont believe its steep! :eek: :D :)

I ride Mt Diablo 3x a week and they say if you are comfortable going up this hill, everything else will be easy! As they say, "we'll soon find out!"

6. daveryanwyoming

daveryanwyoming Well-Known Member

Try Old Priest's Grade up towards Yosemite, Sonora Pass or Some of the hills on Fresno's Climb to Kaiser if you want to see California steep. Diablo is a fantastic climb, but not really all that steep :)

7. tanggoman

tanggoman New Member

I just replaced the batteries last night and quite frankly it was very easy and the plastic cover, can be opened by hand, just use a rubber grip. Just make sure when replacing it, put grease on the o-rings so that it would make a tight seal.

Thought I'd share this one!

Cheers!