Transmission icon in receiver blinking

tanggoman

Sep 22, 2003
Hi all PT users,

As what the subject says, is this time to change the battery of the receiver? or the hub? Or both? I have a ride this Sunday on the TOC's category 1 Sierra Road, I dont want it to be dying out on me!

Thanks!

The hub.

tanggoman said:
Hi all PT users,

As what the subject says, is this time to change the battery of the receiver? or the hub? Or both? I have a ride this Sunday on the TOC's category 1 Sierra Road, I dont want it to be dying out on me!

Thanks!

BlueJersey said:

When opening the hub for PT SL, does anyone know what kind of wrench I can use? I read the manual that it recommends a spanner wrench? Pardon the ignorance, but I've never seen one! :eek:

Cheers!

tanggoman said:
Hi all PT users,

I have a ride this Sunday on the TOC's category 1 Sierra Road, I dont want it to be dying out on me!

Thanks!
I rode sierra road the morning before the TOC guys came through. What a great climb! That sucker is steep, I'll tell you what :eek:

I'm jealous if you get to ride it regularly.

flapsupcleanup said:
I rode sierra road the morning before the TOC guys came through. What a great climb! That sucker is steep, I'll tell you what :eek:

I'm jealous if you get to ride it regularly.

It will be my first time riding it, so until I have experienced it myself, I dont believe its steep! :eek: :D :)

I ride Mt Diablo 3x a week and they say if you are comfortable going up this hill, everything else will be easy! As they say, "we'll soon find out!"

tanggoman said:
...I ride Mt Diablo 3x a week and they say if you are comfortable going up this hill, everything else will be easy! As they say, "we'll soon find out!"
Try Old Priest's Grade up towards Yosemite, Sonora Pass or Some of the hills on Fresno's Climb to Kaiser if you want to see California steep. Diablo is a fantastic climb, but not really all that steep :)

I just replaced the batteries last night and quite frankly it was very easy and the plastic cover, can be opened by hand, just use a rubber grip. Just make sure when replacing it, put grease on the o-rings so that it would make a tight seal.

Thought I'd share this one!

Cheers!