Transporting a dog by bike?

"Maggie" wrote: (clip) I am glad I took the advice because I probably
would have been dead by now if she had seen a cat while we were out riding.
(clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A few weeks ago I overtook a young lady who was riding with her big dog on a
leash. Unfortunately, the dog decided to follow me. The first I knew about
it I heard her scream--when I looked back, she was on the ground. Could
have been a lot worse. A car was following close behind, but, fortunately,
the driver slowed as he saw what was happening.

Mike Kruger wrote:
> "Maggie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Maggie.
> > Who just wrote a big fat check for a wedding reception for

> her daughter
> > and feels like stinking her head in the oven. THESE ARE THE

> TIMES TO
> > JUMP ON THE BIKE AND RIDE.
> >

> What are reception costs running these days? About $8 a head,
> including rent, food, unlimited bar and a DJ?

Try 160 a head. $200 a head on the Jersey side with a view of
Manhattan....300 a head if you are dumb enough to have a big wedding in
Manhattan. And that is the low end. Plus you have to guarantee 200
people. Not that we are having a problem with that....they are trying
to cut the list now.

I advise getting married in a rural area, pitching a tent and buying
kegs of beer and having a big BBQ.

I am hoping my sons call me from the Elvis chapel in Vegas and tell me
they got married. I can't deal with more than one wedding. Besides
being finacially draining, it is emotionally draining. I am beginning
to think smart people elope. Plus peple keep telling me horrow stories
of their children's marriage lasting five years and their kids arrive
home with a child in tow. LIKE I WANT TO HEAR THIS???????

With the money I am spending on this wedding, she better stay married
forever. With the divorce rate as high as it is, having a big wedding
seems ridiculous. Hopefully, my daughter will be married forever.
Hopefully. AND GIVE ME SOME GRANDKIDS.

All Good things,
Maggie

"Maggie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Mike Kruger wrote:
> > >

> > What are reception costs running these days? About $8 a

head,
> > including rent, food, unlimited bar and a DJ?

> Try 160 a head. $200 a head on the Jersey side with a view

of
> Manhattan....300 a head if you are dumb enough to have a big

wedding in
> Manhattan. And that is the low end. Plus you have to

guarantee 200
> people.

Oof.