Trash Talk by Wiggins, Millar, Gerdemann & Astana



Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor.House

New Member
Jun 14, 2007
902
0
0
Where to begin with the contradictions, lies and cover themes?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19794822

1) Linus Gendemann smoked everyone on Saturday with a solo win for T-Mobile, and then proclaims his anti-doping message.

2) Bradley Wiggins disagrees (thinks the statement was too strong)

3) EPO/Eprex abuser, David Millar affirms the theme and adds that he and Erik Zabel have a certain responsibilty. (whatever that means)

4) Team Astana instructs the media on which questions to ask. Specifically, which questions NEVER to ask: No Vino-Michele Ferrai questions, no on-going doping questions (Kessler, Mazzoleni)

The TDF is so full of media nonsense, double talk, and baloney.

Wiggins, Millar, Vino, Gendemann and T-Mobile are such pathetic tools.
 

hoggy

New Member
Oct 25, 2006
49
0
0
I dont get it House, Is everyone that wins (re Gerdemann) a doper, when do we believe that someone just trained hard or was let go because they werent considered a threat. By the way I am not naive, stupid, apologist or having a go at you, this is a serious question :confused: , what do you know about Gerdemann that i dont that makes you suspect him as a doper.


regards
 

Doctor.House

New Member
Jun 14, 2007
902
0
0
hoggy said:
I dont get it House, Is everyone that wins (re Gerdemann) a doper, when do we believe that someone just trained hard or was let go because they werent considered a threat. By the way I am not naive, stupid, apologist or having a go at you, this is a serious question :confused: , what do you know about Gerdemann that i dont that makes you suspect him as a doper.


regards
You're kiddng right? Same old tune.

sage man talk:

Did you believe Lance when he denied doping? Tyler? Floyd? David Millar? Johan Museeuw? Eddie Merckx? Cedric Vassuer? Erik Zabel? Jan Ulrich?

The person who trains the most--must dope the most.

T-Mobile does not employ amateur athletes who refuse medical trauma care after 5-7 hour efforts. 5-6 injections a day or you're gone! (actually never scouted nor employed in the first place)

This is the same dishonest corporate freak show that brought you drug cheaters:
Jan Ulrich
Erik Zabel
Bjarne Riis
Rolf Alag
Udo Bolts
Quack physicians who confessed doping riders for ten years---also heading the so-called T-Mobile state of the art anti-doping biomarker, DNA program.

Get real---they all dope. But they continue to lie about it.

Please do not fall for these new riders. Linus was told to say that. It was NOT his idea. Another T-Mobile sales script.
 

hoggy

New Member
Oct 25, 2006
49
0
0
ok so lets assume what you say is accurate, what would have to happen to change your opinion on a specific team or cycling in general. What would cycling have to do to convince you that it was changed and clean (or at least heading that way)
 

Doctor.House

New Member
Jun 14, 2007
902
0
0
hoggy said:
ok so lets assume what you say is accurate, what would have to happen to change your opinion on a specific team or cycling in general. What would cycling have to do to convince you that it was changed and clean (or at least heading that way)
Excellent question:

1) doping (steroids & EPO) is a problem at local bike raing (but never discussed and not as ubiquitous due to lack of funds & hobby) Drugs are permanent for the pros and addicted hobbyists.

2) to help REDUCE doping levels and the harmful adverse effects (illness, death), several things can be attempted;
a) terminate all TV coverage, corporate annual sponsorship exceeding $100,000 (combined-all sources).
b) make all deposits into one escrow account for all trade teams.
c) all budget payments are made equally, every 15 days to all trade teams. No financial advantages. Everyone gets the equal money. (socialist)
d) any rider showing up with a Rolex wtach will be banned for life. ZERO tolerance for any 'under-the-table-unreportable incomes'
e) doping is permitted and NO DRUG TESTS are ever performed (this elimates the silly pretense that anyone is clean)
f) Grand Tour races will not exceed 12 days, nor 130 miles per day.
g) Mountainous stages must be followed by three rest days (72 hours)
h) Mountainous stages are limited to three racing days of the 12.
i) two time trials, one circiut race for local fans.

This way the presumption will be that EVERYONE is doped--but on cheaper cattle steroids, cortisone and amphetamines. Just like the old days.

My ideas are horrible for mass marketing, but terrific for cycling as a lesser toxic cow blood doped Corinthian sport.

Which translates to: My ideas will NEVER happen in a commercial world and no clean athlete will EVER win a Tour stage. Not in 1,000 years.
 

Julian G.

New Member
Dec 17, 2006
94
0
0
30
The person who trains the most must dope the most? WTF is that? I'm sorry that does not make any sense at all.
 

Doctor.House

New Member
Jun 14, 2007
902
0
0
Julian G. said:
The person who trains the most must dope the most? WTF is that? I'm sorry that does not make any sense at all.
Huh, what? You are what? Very naive.

It takes a MINIMUM of 72 hours to recover from a hard training session. (three full rest days!)

Stage races allow for only 16 hours max.

Do the math. Work ethic = drug addiction

Peptide Hormones MUST be injected daily in order to train hard on a daily basis.

Even teenager high school dopers know that.
 

hoggy

New Member
Oct 25, 2006
49
0
0
Thanks for the reply House. Lets assume again that I who live in Oz cant be at the Paris Roubaix and want to watch the event with my recreational 250km to 350km a week (non doping, unless you count a few red wines) cycling buddies.

So assuming that TV is not going to go away, is there no transparent body that could be established (separte to IOC and all labs) for example that has powers granted by the UN, etc you get my drift, that would satisfy all requirements to provide clean riders. Also conditions placed on labs and directors and WADA etc similar to what the riders have signed. You may notice I am trying to pull together what appears to be many good suggestions out there as to what practically can be done.
What are the practical /realistic measures that can be taken?
 

Doctor.House

New Member
Jun 14, 2007
902
0
0
hoggy said:
Thanks for the reply House. Lets assume again that I who live in Oz cant be at the Paris Roubaix and want to watch the event with my recreational 250km to 350km a week (non doping, unless you count a few red wines) cycling buddies.

So assuming that TV is not going to go away, is there no transparent body that could be established (separte to IOC and all labs) for example that has powers granted by the UN, etc you get my drift, that would satisfy all requirements to provide clean riders. Also conditions placed on labs and directors and WADA etc similar to what the riders have signed. You may notice I am trying to pull together what appears to be many good suggestions out there as to what practically can be done.
What are the practical /realistic measures that can be taken?
Short answer: ZERO possiblity. None, zippo, impossible, Alice in Wonderland.

Longer explanation:
You are referring to the on-going IOC doping cover-up. That is a TV Network public relations action item. (TV must create appearances only, not factual)

Disney Holdings pays BILLIONS into NFL, MBA, NBA college footbal and hence---no steroid scandals. (nicely media controlled by a one primary payor source)

GE's NBC (they pay BILLIONS for the rights) always asks and answers that silly question every Olympics. "What is our plan B doping strategy"

For the Turino, Italy Winter Games in 2006 IOC/NBA created this anti-doping policy: Because the Italian federal Police (Carbinieri) were known to perform doping raid on hotels of the Giro di Italia riders (San Remo 2001) and wire taps (DiLuca, Paolini, Mazzoleni), NBC cleverly framed a solution for the appearance of Olympic doping compliance.

The Italian Carbinieri were BANNED form the Turin Olympic Village. (No drug raids meant no doping disclosures) It was working well too---until; http://www.tvnz.co.nz/view/page/454218/663285

the Austrian ski team elected to rent their own hotel (outside the village) so that Walter Mayer (still serving his 8 year Olympic doping ban for blood transfusions and injecting HBOCs at Park City) was spotted enjoying a beer at a local restaurant.

The Carbinieri was tipped off---and Mayer was followed back to the hotel (outside the IOC/NBC circle of trust)---whereupon the Italian Federal Police raided all the rooms. They discovered---synthetic hemoglobins, $25,000 centrefuge machines, IV equipment, steroids, trauma drugs etc..... the athletes were hauled away for questioning up to the Sestriere Ski Lodge--at 9,000 feet and 28 miles away--destroying their sleep and blood doping plans. Mayer escaped but crashed his car into a surprised customs officer vehicle on the Austrian border---hours later in the Dolimites.

NBC never reported it. The Austrians finished dead friggin last in a cross race that they were expected to win.

The other media wrote it up that Mayer was suicidal and attempted to kill himself by driving four hours on mountainous roads--then crashed into the border patol car. Walter Mayer was then taken to a psych ward, but released a few days later.

Only appearances matter to TV. Doping is very good for business. records, split times, over noight recovery, brand building, etc....plus it cannot be stopped under any circumstance. Afier the podium photos, the Mayer case was dropped and quickly forgotten. As Tom Simpson was, as PDM was, as Festina was, as Pantani was.

Any idea what is would cost to detect cow blood? hGH? Insulin? IGF-1? Life science research drugs? Designer drugs? Gene doping?

If we cannot bust Roid Landis for exogenous testosterone--how can you nail him for a blood transfusion or hGH?

BILLIONS. And only $20 MILLION is on the table for all Olympic sports (swimming, track, soccer, tennis). Less than Pharmstrong earns in nine months time.

Nike & NBC run the show--and it is a doped out show. (steroids & cow blood)

WADA, USA Cycling, UCI, USADA, IOC, FIFA are all wholly corrupt. All TV Network controlled. Writing a media cover story lie is effortless, funding an anti-doping program is BILLIONS and unwatned by anyone (sponsors, athletes, trainers, coaches want drugs) Only fans seem concerned--hence the cover up, empty denials and unending lies.

It is what it is. Pure TV fiction or Pharma Opera theater.
 

Trajectum

New Member
Jul 16, 2007
230
0
0
wow.. Apart from posting in just about every single thread with ur overly agressive "dope is everywhere and cycling sucks" campaign ur now also starting ur own threads.. seriously annoying..

As for how much dope is in the tour right now. I dont know.. and when the cycling's on i dont care either. Its good that they stay strict with it and i hope its a slightly cleaner tour this year but in any case i enjoy the sporting event which is the tour. there's nothing quite like it.

And i ll add to this that your posting style (paranoid, overly agressive, not willing to hear or debate counter arguments, etc.) puts u up there with the regular "tin foil hat wearing' internet heros who usually bind their time trying to convince other people that the states staged the 9-11 attacks, plaines spray us with mind control chemicals through their exhaust fumes and aliens have infiltrated 84 % of global governments.

cheers
 

Doctor.House

New Member
Jun 14, 2007
902
0
0
Trajectum said:
wow.. Apart from posting in just about every single thread with ur overly agressive "dope is everywhere and cycling sucks" campaign ur now also starting ur own threads.. seriously annoying..

As for how much dope is in the tour right now. I dont know.. and when the cycling's on i dont care either. Its good that they stay strict with it and i hope its a slightly cleaner tour this year but in any case i enjoy the sporting event which is the tour. there's nothing quite like it.

And i ll add to this that your posting style (paranoid, overly agressive, not willing to hear or debate counter arguments, etc.) puts u up there with the regular "tin foil hat wearing' internet heros who usually bind their time trying to convince other people that the states staged the 9-11 attacks, plaines spray us with mind control chemicals through their exhaust fumes and aliens have infiltrated 84 % of global governments.
Hmmm.

Not clear on what 9-11 has to do with bovine based hemoglobins used by cross country skiiers and Tour de farce racers (Actovegin).

But you go girl. Dopers need apologies.

Cow blood is made here: http://www.biopure.com

btw: Was the Nazi Holocaust a jealous rumor too? Just curious.
 

Bro Deal

New Member
Jun 26, 2006
6,698
4
0
Trajectum said:
And i ll add to this that your posting style (paranoid, overly agressive, not willing to hear or debate counter arguments, etc.) puts u up there with the regular "tin foil hat wearing' internet heros who usually bind their time trying to convince other people that the states staged the 9-11 attacks, plaines spray us with mind control chemicals through their exhaust fumes and aliens have infiltrated 84 % of global governments.
Another alien apologist.

The evidence is all around but few open their eyes to see.

The invaders survive on cow blood and cow blood production is up 132%.

Governments and Nike benefit from alien technology. Riches for ceding control. The quid pro quo is clear.

It was the same on Omicron Persei VIII. Earth will fare no better.
 

Doctor.House

New Member
Jun 14, 2007
902
0
0
Bro Deal said:
Another alien apologist.

The evidence is all around but few open their eyes to see.

The invaders survive on cow blood and cow blood production is up 132%.

Goverments and Nike benefit from alien technology. Riches for ceding control. The quid pro quo is clear.

It was the same on Omicron Persei VIII. Earth will fare no better.
Have you been to Harvard University? Or outside the NBC circle of trust?
http://www.tvnz.co.nz/view/page/454218/663285

Cow blood is made a short bike ride away fancy pants.
http://www.biopure.com
 

Bro Deal

New Member
Jun 26, 2006
6,698
4
0
Doctor.House said:
Have you been to Harvard University?

Cow blood is made a short bike ride away fancy pants.
Nike has a R&D facility near Harvard. The connection is clear.

Cow blood is more nourishing to the alien overlords than other food.

The passage is three stars from Delta Sagittarii.

Watch the skies.
 

Trajectum

New Member
Jul 16, 2007
230
0
0
Doctor.House said:
Have you been to Harvard University?

Cow blood is made a short bike ride away fancy pants.
I found his comment rather funny. Cowblood is also made by cows by the way..

The point here is that you seem to be stuck so deeply in your "doping is everywhere and i should tell everyone the truth" mentallity that you have actually lost sight of the beauty of the sport and lost the ability to enjoy the athletes performance.

I love watching the tour. Its drama, the way contenders can crack under the murdering pace, the way a single hero can stand up n ride everyone to bits or simply escape the grasp of the peleton when the others are of their guard.

When I watch the tour, and especially the mountain stages, I watch it with exitement and tention. I can admire the way people handle themselves there. When you however see someone make a jump for it all you can wonder about is which kinds of dope he has been administerred, how much and by whom.

I dont know who is doped up n who is not. I just know i enjoy the tour and the performance that the runners show in it. And i also know that i myself could never come close to what these guys do over there. Not even if some wonder doctor would manage to squeeze 10 liters of cowblood and multiple kilograms of steroids and testosteron in my bony white ass.

I d suggest you to loose the paranoia and just watch the tour for what it is. a great sporting event. and if you dont want to do that then i suggest you to focus your energy elsewhere. You seem to have a lot of it and seem to like debating and getting facts. Why waste that energy here where noone listens to you anyway about a subject that you have 0 % influence on. Find a more useful cauz where you can actually make a difference.

just my two cents..
 

classic1

Well-Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
11,491
2,085
113
tinfoil-hat.jpg
..
 

Doctor.House

New Member
Jun 14, 2007
902
0
0
Sage men frighten pee brains.

Doctor.House said:
You're kiddng right? Same old tune.

Did you believe Lance when he denied doping? Tyler? Floyd? David Millar? Johan Museeuw? Eddie Merckx? Cedric Vassuer? Erik Zabel? Jan Ulrich?

The person who trains the most--must dope the most.

T-Mobile does not employ amateur athletes who refuse medical trauma care after 5-7 hour efforts. 5-6 injections a day or you're gone! (actually never scouted nor employed in the first place)

This is the same dishonest corporate freak show that brought you drug cheaters:
Jan Ulrich
Erik Zabel
Bjarne Riis
Rolf Alag
Udo Bolts
Quack physicians who confessed doping riders for ten years---also heading the so-called T-Mobile state of the art anti-doping biomarker, DNA program.

Get real---they all dope. But they continue to lie about it.

Please do not fall for these new riders. Linus was told to say that. It was NOT his idea. Another T-Mobile sales script.
 

Doctor.House

New Member
Jun 14, 2007
902
0
0
Sound recommendations.

Doctor.House said:
Excellent question:

1) doping (steroids & EPO) is a problem at local bike raing (but never discussed and not as ubiquitous due to lack of funds & hobby) Drugs are permanent for the pros and addicted hobbyists.

2) to help REDUCE doping levels and the harmful adverse effects (illness, death), several things can be attempted;
a) terminate all TV coverage, corporate annual sponsorship exceeding $100,000 (combined-all sources).
b) make all deposits into one escrow account for all trade teams.
c) all budget payments are made equally, every 15 days to all trade teams. No financial advantages. Everyone gets the equal money. (socialist)
d) any rider showing up with a Rolex wtach will be banned for life. ZERO tolerance for any 'under-the-table-unreportable incomes'
e) doping is permitted and NO DRUG TESTS are ever performed (this elimates the silly pretense that anyone is clean)
f) Grand Tour races will not exceed 12 days, nor 130 miles per day.
g) Mountainous stages must be followed by three rest days (72 hours)
h) Mountainous stages are limited to three racing days of the 12.
i) two time trials, one circiut race for local fans.

This way the presumption will be that EVERYONE is doped--but on cheaper cattle steroids, cortisone and amphetamines. Just like the old days.

My ideas are horrible for mass marketing, but terrific for cycling as a lesser toxic cow blood doped Corinthian sport.

Which translates to: My ideas will NEVER happen in a commercial world and no clean athlete will EVER win a Tour stage. Not in 1,000 years.
 

Doctor.House

New Member
Jun 14, 2007
902
0
0
Why BILLION dollar TV contracts cannot be anti-doping!

Doctor.House said:
Short answer: ZERO possiblity. None, zippo, impossible, Alice in Wonderland.


Longer explanation:
You are referring to the on-going IOC doping cover-up. That is a TV Network public relations action item. (TV must create appearances only, not factual)

Disney Holdings pays BILLIONS into NFL, MBA, NBA college footbal and hence---no steroid scandals. (nicely media controlled by a one primary payor source)

GE's NBC (they pay BILLIONS for the rights) always asks and answers that silly question every Olympics. "What is our plan B doping strategy"

For the Turino, Italy Winter Games in 2006 IOC/NBA created this anti-doping policy: Because the Italian federal Police (Carbinieri) were known to perform doping raid on hotels of the Giro di Italia riders (San Remo 2001) and wire taps (DiLuca, Paolini, Mazzoleni), NBC cleverly framed a solution for the appearance of Olympic doping compliance.

The Italian Carbinieri were BANNED form the Turin Olympic Village. (No drug raids meant no doping disclosures) It was working well too---until; http://www.tvnz.co.nz/view/page/454218/663285

the Austrian ski team elected to rent their own hotel (outside the village) so that Walter Mayer (still serving his 8 year Olympic doping ban for blood transfusions and injecting HBOCs at Park City) was spotted enjoying a beer at a local restaurant.

The Carbinieri was tipped off---and Mayer was followed back to the hotel (outside the IOC/NBC circle of trust)---whereupon the Italian Federal Police raided all the rooms. They discovered---synthetic hemoglobins, $25,000 centrefuge machines, IV equipment, steroids, trauma drugs etc..... the athletes were hauled away for questioning up to the Sestriere Ski Lodge--at 9,000 feet and 28 miles away--destroying their sleep and blood doping plans. Mayer escaped but crashed his car into a surprised customs officer vehicle on the Austrian border---hours later in the Dolimites.

NBC never reported it. The Austrians finished dead friggin last in a cross race that they were expected to win.

The other media wrote it up that Mayer was suicidal and attempted to kill himself by driving four hours on mountainous roads--then crashed into the border patol car. Walter Mayer was then taken to a psych ward, but released a few days later.

Only appearances matter to TV. Doping is very good for business. records, split times, over noight recovery, brand building, etc....plus it cannot be stopped under any circumstance. Afier the podium photos, the Mayer case was dropped and quickly forgotten. As Tom Simpson was, as PDM was, as Festina was, as Pantani was.

Any idea what is would cost to detect cow blood? hGH? Insulin? IGF-1? Life science research drugs? Designer drugs? Gene doping?

If we cannot bust Roid Landis for exogenous testosterone--how can you nail him for a blood transfusion or hGH?

BILLIONS. And only $20 MILLION is on the table for all Olympic sports (swimming, track, soccer, tennis). Less than Pharmstrong earns in nine months time.

Nike & NBC run the show--and it is a doped out show. (steroids & cow blood)

WADA, USA Cycling, UCI, USADA, IOC, FIFA are all wholly corrupt. All TV Network controlled. Writing a media cover story lie is effortless, funding an anti-doping program is BILLIONS and unwatned by anyone (sponsors, athletes, trainers, coaches want drugs) Only fans seem concerned--hence the cover up, empty denials and unending lies.

It is what it is. Pure TV fiction or Pharma Opera theater.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.