Trashed Campy 111mm bottom bracket

Tnark

Sep 27, 2009
I would like a trashed Campy 111mm cartridge type bottom bracket.

Either Record Triple or Record Pista will do.

Condition of bearings is not important - its for a re-build. Cups/threads/tool splines must be good.

I'll pay up 8$ and shipping up to $10

Reactions: CypemernAppef
I'm an inquiring mind ...

Which TYPE and/or vintage (e.g., pre-1998) of crankset (a-/symmetrical) are you attempting to mount in which type of frame (English/Italian)?

How concerned are you with the Q-Factor?

Its for a Campy Record Pista Crankset, modern type. Standard Pista BB is 111 asymmetric. I also understand Record Triple Road is also 111mm and asymmetrical, not sure if the offset is the same amount as the pista, but I'm willing to take a chance trying.

Do you already have the Record Pista crankset?!?

Is the BB for a "street" Single Speed build, Track racing, or Keirin competition?

FWIW. For the budget you have set, if the BB is simply for a "street" Single Speed, then I think that your best bet would be to simply track down a Campagnolo AC-H (?) cartridge BB which is typically spec'd for a Xenon-to-Centaur square taper cranksets ...

BTW. I am pretty sure that the 111mm square taper Record/Chorus BB spindle is symmetrical.

The AC-H BB spindle is asymmetrical.

I beg to differ,

Campy online info shows both Record Triple and Record Pista as Assymetrical.

I'm pretty sure the AC-H is symmetrical. I'm running one of these now, but want to go with the proper offset BB.

Originally Posted by Tnark
I beg to differ,

Campy online info shows both Record Triple and Record Pista as Assymetrical.

I'm pretty sure the AC-H is symmetrical. I'm running one of these now, but want to go with the proper offset BB.
So ...

Just WHAT crankset do you actually have?

• do you ALREADY have the Campagnolo Pista crankset? or, is something you plan to buy-or-acquire?

What is the clearance (i.e., offset) of the tips of the (¿current?) crankarms relative to the chainstays which makes you believe that your AC-H BB is symmetrical?!?

BTW. Do you know-or-understand that the BCD on Campagnolo's (and Shimano's) PISTA crankset is 144mm?

Again ...

How concerned are you with the Q-Factor?

BTW. I do NOT have a 111mm Campagnolo BB to sell to you ...

• I do have a 111mm Record BB (Italian) which looks suspiciously symmetrical TO ME you can't afford it, regardless

As I initially inferred, I am trying to figure out what you are trying to accomplish because (to belatedly state the obvious) you will be hard pressed to buy ANY BB in the price range you have in your mind.