Travel Case for Full Suspension MTB?

Can anyone suggest a good travel case that will fit a medium Yeti ASR
(100mm fork). I can "deflate" the suspension if I have too, since its
an air fork and air rear shock. I really like the BikePro race case,
except for the price (anyone have an old one they want to part with?).
I'm also looking at a Trico case, but I'm worried my stuff won't fit
(helmet, camelbak, etc. will go in the BikePro pretty easily).

Ted C.

[email protected] wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a good travel case that will fit a medium Yeti ASR
> (100mm fork). I can "deflate" the suspension if I have too, since its
> an air fork and air rear shock. I really like the BikePro race case,
> except for the price (anyone have an old one they want to part with?).
> I'm also looking at a Trico case, but I'm worried my stuff won't fit
> (helmet, camelbak, etc. will go in the BikePro pretty easily).

Can you disconnect the two frame halves? You might be able to fit it into a
much smaller, suitcase-type container, like an old AMP/Mercedes B4.

Matt O.