Travel Case for Full Suspension MTB?

ejcookso

Guest
Can anyone suggest a good travel case that will fit a medium
Yeti ASR (100mm fork). I can "deflate" the suspension if I
have too, since its an air fork and air rear shock. I really
like the BikePro race case, except for the price (anyone
have an old one they want to part with?). I'm also looking
at a Trico case, but I'm worried my stuff won't fit (helmet,
camelbak, etc. will go in the BikePro pretty easily).

Ted C.

[email protected] wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a good travel case that will fit a
> medium Yeti ASR (100mm fork). I can "deflate" the
> suspension if I have too, since its an air fork and air
> rear shock. I really like the BikePro race case, except
> for the price (anyone have an old one they want to part
> with?). I'm also looking at a Trico case, but I'm worried
> my stuff won't fit (helmet, camelbak, etc. will go in the
> BikePro pretty easily).

Can you disconnect the two frame halves? You might be able
to fit it into a much smaller, suitcase-type container, like
an old AMP/Mercedes B4.

Matt O.