Travel with MTB in South East Asia

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Per Löwdin, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Per Löwdin

    Per Löwdin Guest

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:36:36 GMT, "Per Löwdin" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I have just mounted some notes and snap shots from tours with MTB in South East Asia.
    >
    >http://user.tninet.se/~ipg289h/fu99/southeastasia02/Cyclinginsoutheastasia.h tml
    >
    >Per

    Absolutely FABULOUS! especially the part about the Manitou SXr's. ;-) I'm glad you shared your notes
    with us less fortunate.

    I would have to consider this the Best RR I've read.

    BTW my outlaws aka in laws spent 2 years in Malaysia and absolutely loved it....except for the
    bikers on the roads....can you believe that?

    Again, thanks, Bill

    :-]

  3. Mtbguy

    Mtbguy Guest

    On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:03:29 -0500, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://user.tninet.se/~ipg289h/fu99/southeastasia02/Cyclinginsoutheastasia.h

    Per,

    I notice you have Andreas' Trentino web page. What a funny coincidence. I know Andreas because we
    summer in the Italian alps and I am always trying to get Andreas to ride with me, but he seems to
    prefer his web site and a glass of wine to sweat and grunt ;-) Anyhow, I would like to ride more in
    Italy, particularly singletrack. I will look more closely at your site, but perhaps you can email me
    directly so we can talk about riding in the Alps.

    Stuart

    aka MTBguy.ca