Travis...deny it

Bob Rogers

Guest
Your silence is by default an acceptence to my assertion that you are beein investigated for
traficking in child pornography

Miles Todd

Guest
Bob Rogers wrote:
> Your silence is by default an acceptence to my assertion that you are beein investigated for
> traficking in child pornography

********. Complete and utter ********. Your assumption may or may not be correct, but your
assertion that his silence proves it is an absolute crock of Ashcroftism.

Miles

Bob Rogers

Guest
"miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> Bob Rogers wrote:
> > Your silence is by default an acceptence to my assertion that you are
beein
> > investigated for traficking in child pornography
> >

> ********. Complete and utter ********. Your assumption may or may not be correct, but your
> assertion that his silence proves it is an absolute crock of Ashcroftism.
>
> Miles

bull..the whack job monitors most all posts. He played he cat and mous game. I catted and called
him. Let him post his indictment.

The proof is in the pudding

S O R N I

Guest
Bob Rogers wrote:
> Your silence is by default an acceptence to my assertion that you are beein investigated for
> traficking in child pornography

Theo asserted it, not you. What the hell is your obsession with Travis,

Bill "taking joy in the pain or troubles of others doesn't exactly make one a winner, you know" S.

Merlin

Guest
"S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bob Rogers wrote:
> > Your silence is by default an acceptence to my assertion that you are beein investigated for
> > traficking in child pornography
>
> Theo asserted it, not you. What the hell is your obsession with Travis,

> Bill "taking joy in the pain or troubles of others doesn't exactly make
one
> a winner, you know" S.

why, he's right. feel free to killfile me like all my former YIM friends.

Merlin

Guest
"Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...
> > >
> > > "Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > friends.
> > > >

> > > YIM?
> > >

> > Yahoo Instant Messanger
>

> Now lets see you post some of your indictment

don't have one yet. it is pending, or some such thing. like I said before, they are still going over
the evidence.