trdina and papp are total gay lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andrew Albright

Someone sent me the following email today about the Landcaster ride yesterday, I thought it was
funny considering the two people involved, so I am forwarding it.

Cheers, Andrew

Subject: trdina and papp are total gay lovers Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:24:43 -0800 (PST) From:

To:

CC: [email protected], [email protected]

Summary of the sunday ride today: Big group meets at the uni-steal, notale absenees include
haverstick (of course), slick, hollenbach and light. at 10:31, Joe Papp rolls down to the park
entrance to take a ****, forcing the entire group to stand around and wait for him. When he comes
back, instead of coming back into the parking lot, he rolls past the entrance, and meets Brian
Trdina, who's already started to leave while the rest of us are standing around bullshiting, talking
about haverstick, etc. and they're riding for at least a minute or two before the group gets
started. Of course, as we roll through millersville (riding about 7 mph, still bullshiting), the big
group of us gets the red light. Meanwhile, Papp and Trdina (who have, ostensibly, planned this whole
thing out) are hammering their balls off on their hot-male-******* sneak attack. By the time we get
to the hill by Funk's Farm, ****-boys are at least 3 minutes ahead

At this point, the group figures out that they've been suckered by the butt-pirates, so people start
riding hard. Me, wayne work, brad ober and dan stockard get away from the rest of the group over the
Funk's Farm hill and I spend the next hour and 15 minutes cajouling those guys to chase. We finally
catch the douchebags right after crossing route 30. At that point both of them refuse to work.
Whenever someone would attack or try to ride hard at the front, one of them would ride up and just
sit on them. They were doing all kinds of gay **** like riding next to each other, talking quitely
back and forth about their strategy, like it was some goddamn world-cup race for

Papp rides up to him and sits on him. I attack, and Papp pulls the group close enough that Trdina
can jump across to me, when he does he just sits there and refuses to do any work. When I ask Trdina
why he won't work, he says 'hey man, this is just practice.' Practice for how to sit on with your
gay lover, I guess...

So after a couple of minutes of this ****, I'm totally getting ****** off. I decide that, even if I
get dropped, I'm just gonna start attacking these

that my front wheel is going flat (as we're coming up to the hill at stumptown). AS_SOON_AS I tell
them that I'm going flat, Trdina stands up and attacks, with Papp following.

What total homos.

>Subject: trdina and papp are total gay lovers Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:24:43 -0800 (PST) From:

> To:

Me, wayne work, brad ober and dan stockard get away from the rest of the group over the Funk's Farm
hill and I spend the next hour and 15 minutes cajouling those guys to chase.

Sounds to me like Trdina and Papp smoked your ass, then yanked your chain good when you caught them.
Life's a *****. Bill C.

Status
Not open for further replies.