treadmill adjustment exercare 2000

Bobpenhall

Guest
Can anyone help me to adjust the belt on my treadmill? I leant it to
some friends a year ago and they have just returned it - having lost
the manual. The belt is all the way over to the right and rubbing
against the sheathing. I hardly dare run the motor while trying to
adjust it. If anyone has a copy of the manual they would be willing to
mail me or scan taht woudl really help!

[email protected] (Bobpenhall) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Can anyone help me to adjust the belt on my treadmill? I leant it to
> some friends a year ago and they have just returned it - having lost
> the manual. The belt is all the way over to the right and rubbing
> against the sheathing. I hardly dare run the motor while trying to
> adjust it. If anyone has a copy of the manual they would be willing to
> mail me or scan taht woudl really help!

This link is what you want:

http://www.treadmilldoctor.com/Pages/Troubleshooting.htm

Click on "Belt Centering and Tensioning"