treadmill adjustment exercare 2000

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Bobpenhall, Jul 30, 2004.

  1. Bobpenhall

    Bobpenhall Guest

    Can anyone help me to adjust the belt on my treadmill? I leant it to
    some friends a year ago and they have just returned it - having lost
    the manual. The belt is all the way over to the right and rubbing
    against the sheathing. I hardly dare run the motor while trying to
    adjust it. If anyone has a copy of the manual they would be willing to
    mail me or scan taht woudl really help!

    Tags:

  2. Red Dot

    Red Dot Guest

    [email protected] (Bobpenhall) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Can anyone help me to adjust the belt on my treadmill? I leant it to
    > some friends a year ago and they have just returned it - having lost
    > the manual. The belt is all the way over to the right and rubbing
    > against the sheathing. I hardly dare run the motor while trying to
    > adjust it. If anyone has a copy of the manual they would be willing to
    > mail me or scan taht woudl really help!

    This link is what you want:

    http://www.treadmilldoctor.com/Pages/Troubleshooting.htm

    Click on "Belt Centering and Tensioning"