Treadmill Recomendations

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Chris Maginn, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Chris Maginn

    Chris Maginn Guest

    Speaking of treadmills, I'm shopping for one for home. Any good/bad experiences with products and/or
    companies service?

    Tags:

  2. You need to provide more information. Treadmill models are like cars. What are you using it for?
    How fast do you need to go? How much use will it see? Will you program intervals into it? How
    tall are you?

    I find that the more you spend the better treadmill you get. That being said, sometimes addtl
    electronic bells and whistles compensate for a mediocre deck, belt and motor.

    Give me some more info and I can spew more stuff your way.

    -Andrew -Andrew

    --
    Andrew F. Halperin - boulder, co