Treat

Limeyno1

Guest
I imagine this isn't new to most of you, but it is for me. I LOVE sour cream onion dip and
cauliflower, but it's too high in fat... So, I used the fat free sour cream and the Lipton's onion
soup mix for the dip and of coarse cauliflower.

1 Tbsp dip is 0 points and so is the cauliflower.

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

[email protected]

225/192/145

Hi Helen, nice tag on the end of your post, may GOD BLESS YOU!! -chris

"LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I imagine this isn't new to most of you, but it is for me. I LOVE sour cream onion dip and
> cauliflower, but it's too high in fat... So, I used
the
> fat free sour cream and the Lipton's onion soup mix for the dip and of coarse cauliflower.
>
> 1 Tbsp dip is 0 points and so is the cauliflower.
>
> --
> Helen
>
> Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
>
> <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
>
> [email protected]
>
> 225/192/145

Thanks for sharing.
--
Brenda
209/176/150 RafL goal 165

"LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I imagine this isn't new to most of you, but it is for me. I LOVE sour cream onion dip and
> cauliflower, but it's too high in fat... So, I used
the
> fat free sour cream and the Lipton's onion soup mix for the dip and of coarse cauliflower.
>
> 1 Tbsp dip is 0 points and so is the cauliflower.
>
> --
> Helen
>
> Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
>
> <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
>
> [email protected]
>
> 225/192/145

my favorite dip is, 8 oz sour cream 8 oz cream cheese and half a package of
the soup mix, double for family occasions, soften cream cheese and blend
with sour cream until smooth, then stir in soup mix. Chill over night, it
is perfect for dip or to stuff mushroom caps with for appetizers. If you do
for appetizers you can add shredded ham and or cheese for a few more points,
these are also served cold so are quick. the points are low for such a
great snack if you use ff. cream cheese, sour cream and shredded cheese. My
mom sometimes puts in bacon bits. Lee, who is not putting in points as they
vary depending on brands you use...
LIMEYNO1 <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I imagine this isn't new to most of you, but it is for me. I LOVE sour cream onion dip and
> cauliflower, but it's too high in fat... So, I used
the
> fat free sour cream and the Lipton's onion soup mix for the dip and of coarse cauliflower.
>
> 1 Tbsp dip is 0 points and so is the cauliflower.
>
> --
> Helen
>
> Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
>
> <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
>
> [email protected]
>
> 225/192/145

Why thank you, Chris! He does, Daily.

"Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ld%Jb.941529$pl3.912485@pd7tw3no...
> Hi Helen, nice tag on the end of your post, may GOD BLESS YOU!! -chris
>
> "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I imagine this isn't new to most of you, but it is for me. I LOVE sour cream onion dip and
> > cauliflower, but it's too high in fat... So, I used
> the
> > fat free sour cream and the Lipton's onion soup mix for the dip and of coarse cauliflower.
> >
> > 1 Tbsp dip is 0 points and so is the cauliflower.
> >
> > --
> > Helen
> >
> > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
> >
> > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
> >
> > [email protected]
> >
> > 225/192/145

My pleasure!