Treatment For Psoriasis

Discussion in 'Health Nutrition and Supplements' started by PitterRicherd, Aug 10, 2015.

1. PitterRicherd

PitterRicherd New Member

Herring On Psoriasis

Very good at helping the next folk recipe for treatment of psoriasis: ointment from fish scales better and find it is impossible, "he said.
    It is necessary to take the scales of the fish, the better the different wash, dry and chop, mix with fish oil one by one. Fish oil you can buy over the counter. Now the resulting mixture must be lubricated every day plaque. As soon as two hours goes by, then immediately wash off the ointment. But if you will not be on hand fishes, then go to the store and buy a herring. And scales of herring also wipe the stain. After 40 minutes, rinse them in warm water with children's SOAP and slightly malate light solution of vinegar teaspoon: 9% white vinegar in a glass of water.

Tags:

2. Kakashi

Kakashi Active Member

Here we use Aloe Vera extract in the treatment of psoriasis and other skin allergies and inflammation. Aloe Vera extract shields your skin will being absorbed by the skin protecting and healing it, it has anti inflammatory properties and also cooling properties that alleviates itchiness and discomfort.

Corzhens likes this.
  3. treecko142

treecko142 Active Member

Even adding fish to the diet can help alleviate the symptoms of psoriasis. There are studies that show topical fish oil helping psoriasis symptoms, and vinegar helps as well mostly for the itchiness, the only issue is the smell which can be unpleasant to some, so they have to consider that before trying these medications.

4. ballyhara

ballyhara Member

If you have read about Psoriasis, then you know stress plays a huge part on it. So, take care of any stressing issue that's making you feel worst. So far, medication is based on steroids, not like the one you take , but the ones you apply. My sister buys a betamethasone/cortisone based cream, she adds Vitamin A gel caps, mix them together, and it works really good, it takes the itchiness away, and regenerates the skin. You can add essential oil like rose, lavender, vanilla, and get extra nice smell.

5. Corzhens

Corzhens Well-Known Member

We have the same home remedy for psoriasis. My husband has a colleague who has that problem. When the weather is hot, the reddish skin becomes prominent and the guy said that it is too itchy. But scratching is not advised because it will just aggravate the itching. My husband sometimes would bring aloe vera to the office for the benefit of that guy. He cuts the aloe vera stem in 2 and apply the succulent on the skin. He is fortunate that the redness is on his arms and hands and not on the face.

6. Steve5

Steve5 Member

I've been dealing with psoriasis for a few years now. It's not easy. I use intensive moisturizing creams to help with the itching. I find that excessive hand washing contributes to the issue of dryness and flaking.

7. Kakashi

Kakashi Active Member

I do think ali
    I do think aloevera is very effective in treating psoriasis because it has a cooling effect that prevents itchiness and it shields your skin for further infections helping it to heal.

8. Kakashi

Kakashi Active Member

In my opinion cleansing and fasting are also good treatments for psoriasis. You could start by doing cleansing techniques like abstaining from eating solid foods for a week and consuming only blended fresh fruits and vegetable shakes and juices. This would cleanse your digestive system and will burn cholesterol and fats and other unwanted deposits in your body.

9. treecko142

treecko142 Active Member

Aloe vera works well in helping soothe psoriatic flares but it works best as a complementary treatment to the prescribed medication from a doctor.