trek 3.0 navigator

will loose

Feb 11, 2012
Is Anyone out there riding this bike. I am very interested in your feed back on the bike and what kind of riding you do

I replied to your other post but the Navigator 3.0 is a fine bike with a five year track record of depedability. All of the components are good medium grade components that work well together. It is a well thought out design that gives the rider a sporty feel without the awkward riding positions found on road bikes and true mountain bikes. I think that it is a bike that would be good for you with your current capablities that you mentioned in your other post. And just for the record, I am not a Trek employee nor am I connected with Trek in any way. I just think that they make a fine product at an affordable price. If you wanted to get into a real heavy search, you could find similar bikes made by other manufacturers at around the same price but in the US, Treks are much more widely known than some of the others.

Thank you for the info . I .know treks have been around for preety long time and i have quite a few dealers in my area also the wife want one so i am hoping for a deal if i buy two