Trek 5500-Pave Flambe OR Deep South?

TREK 5500-Pave Flambe OR Deep South.

• PAVE FLAMBE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DEEP SOUTH!

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
waki, buy both if thats what you want to do, Damn... If I were a rich man, da di da .... !!!

I wish i can get both LL but i ordered the PAVE FLAMBE 5500 on Monday and will arrive in about 65 days.;)

Originally posted by waki
I wish i can get both LL but i ordered the PAVE FLAMBE 5500 on Monday and will arrive in about 65 days.;)

Why the long wait?

waki, you're one lucky dude, who needs a Ferrari to pick up girls if you ride around on a head turner like that? Keep us up to speed when you get it, and if you ever comes to SA, bring it with you and come and show us.

Steve i'm living in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia and the trek distributor is in Singapore and they informed my dealer that it will take that long to get the frame hopefully it will come earlier i will keep you guys updated.

Hey LL,
i will make sure to take it with me to SA or if you ever come to Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia do drop me an email [email protected] i will not only show you the bike but take you around town to see some local girls.anyway thanks a lot for your post and ecouragement-WAKI03'

GG,
i'm now in Perth,WA......mannn....the stuff here is bloody expensive mate!.

The standard 5500 colours is about US$1300 and paid extra US$350 for the custom colour.