Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Trek 7.4 FX -vs- 7.4 FX Disk

Started by OldTimer79 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,007 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
30 June 2013
Last activity
4 July 2013
Original author
OldTimer79
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,007
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I really like the 7.4 FX, looked at one yesterday. And I do like the fact that the Disk model has front and rear disks, because I will be riding in wet weather some.

    But I noticed that the Disk model does not have a carbon fork. Wonder why that is? So I am thinking the non-Disk model with the carbon fork might be a better buy.

    The 7.3 FX is nice too. But I understand the Deore is worth the $$$ over the Alivio?

    I probably ride about 2-4 hours per week, mostly roads but occasional walking trails. Maybe the 7.3 is all I need.

  2. I replied in your other post. 7.4 worth the extra $. Then upgrade as needed.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.