Trek Fuel Ex Vs S-works Epic 29 ? Both Perf.and Eco.

kaptanofc

Mar 14, 2015
Dear friends, I wanna a bike first time. and i dont knıw abt bike enough. Mountain bikes attracts me and i wanna use it in roads also. Pls can you advice one ow these two bike for me as both performance and economical?

Reactions: kaptanofc

ABNPFDR

Sep 24, 2014
the epic is a XC race bike, the Fuel EX is more of a trail bike (on the same level as the Specialized Camber)

If budget is a concern, the Fuel is the way to go.

Both bikes are not very good on the road, if you Must, then maybe you should look into a hard tail.

westmixxin

Feb 17, 2015
Mountain bikes of an incredibly interesting to me since I was a young boy I think I enjoy the ride and I enjoy the look. I enjoy the appearance of a mountain bike it just has more of a grown man rugged image to it. It's something that's used to climb something that used to do some real riding to be honest with you.

Ors

Mar 26, 2015
I am planing a big and long trip through the pacific in Mexico, any advice on the bike I should get? I believe it has to be a mountain bike so I ca go through any terrain, but not sure, I'm a good rider but a beginner on long riding trips. Looking for something good but not very expensive, maybe up to $2k

ABNPFDR

Sep 24, 2014
If you are planning on doing all-terrain touring, the Trek 920 is the way to go.