Trek Madone 6.9 SSL LEOPARD/ Schleck Edition road bike

globa11111

May 13, 2013
Trek Madone 6.9 SSL LEOPARD/ Schleck Edition road bike Frame: Trek Madone 6.9 SSL, 58cm H1 Fork: Bontrager Race *** Lite, tapered 1-1/8 to 1-1/2in Headset: Cane Creek integrated Stem: Bontrager Race *** Lite, 140mm x -17° Handlebar: Bontrager Race Lite VR, 42cm (c-c) Tape: Bontrager cork Front brake: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-7900 w/ Bontrager cork pads Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-7900 w/ Bontrager cork pads Brake levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 STI Dual Control ST-7970

idorun said:
what kind of gearing does it have , Chain rings etc ?
It's a scam. Remember, if something sounds to good to be true, it very likely is, and in this case, that holds.

Yes I'm thinking this is a scam , the bike is worth about 5000.00 , if it is the right bike . They have replied to me and want the money first. .

hey hey listen you all , stop an assumption here and stop to talk too much of what you no nothing of or not sure off. these are bike used fairly not Brand new ok ? please stop to run your mouth if you not sure please keep shot and quietly and respectfully go get from another store, we and pay cash over there not force anyone here to order ok . stop to run your mouth please ..and as for you the buyer of my Trek bike, we not doing street trading here . this is not street trading looking for cash or item in your hand and then pay .go do that at nearby store. you know you can actually do that so please its no force you order from me you can go get it in store near you where you are in your country where you can buy face to face and pay in cash,,,i wonder why you running away from them and yet not willing buy the one you see here or ask proper questions. please why running mouth here ...?? simply go buy at the nearby store close to you then. must you contact me or make comment you have no prove or not sure of ?

globa11111 said:
hey hey listen you all , stop an assumption here and stop to talk too much of what you no nothing of or not sure off. these are bike used fairly not Brand new ok ? please stop to run your mouth if you not sure please keep shot and quietly and respectfully go get from another store, we and pay cash over there not force anyone here to order ok . stop to run your mouth please ..and as for you the buyer of my Trek bike, we not doing street trading here . this is not street trading looking for cash or item in your hand and then pay .go do that at nearby store. you know you can actually do that so please its no force you order from me you can go get it in store near you where you are in your country where you can buy face to face and pay in cash,,,i wonder why you running away from them and yet not willing buy the one you see here or ask proper questions. please why running mouth here ...?? simply go buy at the nearby store close to you then. must you contact me or make comment you have no prove or not sure of ?
Interesting. Why didn't you list it as a "used bike"? Why did you use a picture of a new bike? Are you selling stolen bikes? If the bike is legit, post real pictures of it.