rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

Trek OCLV 1999 54cm Blue Frameset

Started by jere t ballard · · Last activity · 1 post · 258 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
13 July 2004
Last activity
13 July 2004
Original author
jere t ballard
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
258
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Frame and fork's in good shape.
    Not perfect a few paint chips and a chain drop.
    Two forks, standard and all carbon Look HSC.
    A new headset for whichever fork you are gone to use.
    I have a few stems I can throw in if you know the size you need.
    $550.00 I'll pay shipping in U.S.
    Thanks Jere B

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.