Trek or Giant.

Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Phil, Squid-in-Training <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > loose
> were
> tiny
> > the
> > >
> > > Yep. Mine mashed my cups and I continued to ride it. It was great to
> > feel
> > > during turns... kinda like I had one big wobbly ass. Then I got a
real
> > > big wobbly ass.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Phil, Squid-in-Training
>
> Shaun finally chimes in with something useful.

Everything I post is useful, to someone, at some time.

> Bill "enjoyed the void" S.

What void? ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - you didn't look did you?

> What void? ',;~}~
>

> Shaun aRe - you didn't look did you?

Yeah... I sorta left myself wide open for that one.

You're lucky I can't find a big wobbly black stripper ass jiggly-blubber video to post here... ;)

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Phil, Squid-in-Training <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > What void? ',;~}~
> >

> > Shaun aRe - you didn't look did you?
>
> Yeah... I sorta left myself wide open for that one.

Ouch! Heheheheh........

> You're lucky I can't find a big wobbly black stripper ass jiggly-blubber video to post here... ;)

And you know that it wouldn't be 'my thang'? ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - "big wobbly black stripper ass jiggly-blubber"ophile, heheheh....