Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Trek Pro 560? Should I buy it?

Started by miatae420 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,811 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
6 March 2006
Last activity
14 June 2006
Original author
miatae420
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,811
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello, I'm a newbie looking for a cheap road bike to ride in chicago. I found an older trek pro 560 for $150. Anyone have any opinions on this bike? is it a good deal? are there any other models that you would recommend? thanks.

  2. I recently bought a trek 560 its old but its a fast bike and for its price you can't beat it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.