Trek TTX 9.9SSL time trial/Tri bike

dblades

May 10, 2011
FS:Trek TTX 9.9SSL 52cm time trial frame
Ride •Superior aerodynamics for maximum speed. •Stable and balanced so you can concentrate on going fast, instead of worrying about what the bike might do next.
Fit •Reversible aero seat mast gives riders a choice between a traditional 73° road bike seat tube angle or a steeper, more aggressive 79° seat tube angle.
Technology •OCLV Red lay-up schedule •Unique, grooved top tube shape provides a 50% increase in lateral stiffness at the head tube (compared to the previous TT frame) for improved handling and lower weight •A lowered down tube reduces the gap between the front wheel while the trailing edge of the fork crown integrates smoothly with the down tube. The result is frame and fork interface that presents a virtual continuous surface to the wind for superior aerodynamics. •Internal cable routing enters the frame behind stem to keep frame surface “clean” and maximize aero efficiency •Reverse bond fork technology saves 100g. Aluminum steerer.
Bike comes complete with Shimano Dura-Ace groupo, Bar end shifters,Shimano RS-10 wheelset"new" ,Vittorio clincher tires, Zipp carbon aerobars, Vision brake levers
Bike is 2 years old, however I have not ridden it in almost a year, very low miles.

Price: $3699

Hello,
I came across your ad and I'll like to know the
following questions regarding the ad.
Q#1. How long have you owned it?
Q#2. a) Have you owned it from new? b) If not how
many previous owner?
Q#3. Why are you selling it?
Q#4. In your opinion, what sort of condition is it?
Q#5. Any available photo?
Q#6. How much are you asking for it?
Q#7. Do you accept a Cashier Check as a mode of payment.

I'll like to have the response to these question in
your earliest conveniency. Hope to hear from you
soon.
Regards.

Good Morning,
Thank you for contacting me regarding the Trek, see answers below.

Q#1. How long have you owned it? -I have owned the bike for 3 years

Q#2. a) Have you owned it from new? b) If not how many previous owner? -I am the original owner

Q#3. Why are you selling it? -I got it when I was still doing tri's, that year I was going to do Ironman Fla. got injured, following spring same injury(all running) so I switched my focus back to road racing and haven't used it in over two years.

Q#4. In your opinion, what sort of condition is it? -Excellent condition! I do take very good care of my bikes. I would say it has less then 1000km on it.

Q#5. Any available photo? -Did you see some of the photos on the add? I can email you more, send me your addy

Q#6. How much are you asking for it? -asking $3699.00 as listed in add obo
Q#7. Do you accept a Cashier Check as a mode of payment. - I would take a certified bank cheque or draft, or paypal.

Thank you Doug

Doug,

I hope you are NOT going to fall for this scum bag and his scam are you?!?