Tressoplast Cloth Tape

"still just me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 17 Dec 2007 01:51:13 -0800, [email protected] (Donald Gillies)
> wrote:
>
>>French stuff wasn't especially beautiful, wasn't especially reliable,
>>and didn't exactly shift too well (until the SLJ 6600 came along, by
>>which time Simplex was practically toast.) Plus, when buying a french
>>part, there was always a real possibility of getting something with
>>... french threads!

> Stupid Americans. I spit in your general direction!

I once saw a guy try that against the wind.
-tom

* * Chas wrote:
> "still just me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On 17 Dec 2007 01:51:13 -0800, [email protected] (Donald Gillies)
>> wrote:
>>
>>> French stuff wasn't especially beautiful, wasn't especially reliable,
>>> and didn't exactly shift too well (until the SLJ 6600 came along, by
>>> which time Simplex was practically toast.) Plus, when buying a french
>>> part, there was always a real possibility of getting something with
>>> ... french threads!

>> Stupid Americans. I spit in your general direction!

> "You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you
> sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King,"
> you and all your silly English K-nig-hts."...

"So, you think you could out-clever us French folk with your silly
knees-bent running about advancing behavior?! I wave my private parts at
your aunties, you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey-bottom biters."

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter