trials bike

"jazu" <nospam> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "kantspel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Matthew Paterson wrote:
> > > Trials bike on a budget.
> > >
> > > http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=149180
> > >

> > Location: Poland must...refrain...
> You even don't know where Poland is. You are the kind of american who truly believe propagandy
> that US is the best and obvoiusly you have never been in Europe. I fill sorry for you man

There are actually many great trials riders from Eastern Block countries.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

>>>Trials bike on a budget.
>>>
>>>http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=149180
>>>

>>Location: Poland must...refrain...
>
> You even don't know where Poland is. You are the kind of american who truly believe propagandy
> that US is the best and obvoiusly you have never been in Europe. I fill sorry for you man

yup, that's me, not counting my 5 years spent in Europe of course. If you stop to think about it,
it's really more of a joke *about* Polish jokes anyway. Stop making assumptions and go grow a
sense of humor.

Buy my Brisa Carla. It is still brand new. Comes with x-tra fork and brake )

Such a pretty blue too.

darsh

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Buy my Brisa Carla. It is still brand new. Comes with x-tra fork and brake )
>
> Such a pretty blue too.
>
> darsh

D-man, thanks for the offer but we already have a couple of trials bikes. You should have approached
me about it before we built the stock frame up. Too bad, I really like Brisa's...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!