Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Triathlon bike buying

Started by endurance222 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,476 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
24 April 2007
Last activity
1 May 2007
Original author
endurance222
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,476
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am currently getting into more serious triathlon. I already have a trek 5500 road bike for the crits and everything, but I would like to know if any of you have any suggestions as to what bikes to consider for a specialty bike in the triathlon area. I would like to buy new because of warrenty and fit and I am looking to spend between 2,000 and 2,500. If you could give me a reason why you pick the one or two you do. Thanks for the help in advance 😉
    Paul

  2. I've heard nothing but good things about ttp://www.kuota.it/ bikes. They have a cheap carbon frame alot of people are getting right now in your price range and everyone I know has said awesome things about it.

    I my self just bought a Orbea Ora limited edition($2700 http://www.orbea-usa.com/fly.aspx?mid=a300&layout=viewproduct&taxid=230), but put on some better wheels that the guy at the bike shop gave me a good deal on(only $100 extra bucks after we took the old ones off). Besides the seat on it, everything else isn't bad at all. Though most of the money is going into the frame which rocks. 🙂

  3. Wow, that is a beautiful bike! I am a bit jealous, so much so that I set up a test ride for the Orbea today and I am going to try it out on monday or teusday of this coming week. Thanks a ton for the tip

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.