Triathlon Coaching - Beginner to Ironman

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Zoo, Apr 20, 2004.

  1. Zoo

    Zoo Guest

    Hi

    Wondering how to fit all three sports into a training
    program. Are you training for your first triathlon or
    Ironman. Are you an age group athlete looking for quality
    coaching at a reasonable price.

    check out www.multisportonline.com

    Bruce

    Tags:

  2. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Zoo" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Wondering how to fit all three sports into a training
    > program. Are you training for your first triathlon or
    > Ironman. Are you an age group athlete looking for quality
    > coaching at a reasonable price.

    Would you please stop your damn spamming? Three ads in two
    days is quite enough, thank you.

    <PLONK>

    --Harold Buck

    "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day. Th-
    en it was every other day. . . ."
    - Homer J. Simpson