Triathlon software for Palm

Spm073

Guest
Does anyone know of any Palm or other PDA software for logging workouts and training data?

Patrick

TAD, The atheletes diary. Works for me on a limited bases and syncs with the desktop program. Free
demo at www.stevenscreek.com .

"Spm073" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone know of any Palm or other PDA software for logging workouts
and
> training data?
>
> Patrick

Yeah, but the desktop version is state of the art Windoze 3.1 interface circa 1993 vintage.

news:<[email protected]>...