Triathlon software for Palm

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Spm073, Apr 11, 2003.

  1. Spm073

    Spm073 Guest

    Does anyone know of any Palm or other PDA software for logging workouts and training data?

    Patrick

    Tags:

  2. Jay Japka

    Jay Japka Guest

    TAD, The atheletes diary. Works for me on a limited bases and syncs with the desktop program. Free
    demo at www.stevenscreek.com .

    "Spm073" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know of any Palm or other PDA software for logging workouts
    and
    > training data?
    >
    > Patrick

  3. Yeah, but the desktop version is state of the art Windoze 3.1 interface circa 1993 vintage.

    "Jay Japka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > TAD, The atheletes diary. Works for me on a limited bases and syncs with the desktop program. Free
    > demo at www.stevenscreek.com .
    >

    > "Spm073" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Does anyone know of any Palm or other PDA software for logging workouts
    > and
    > > training data?
    > >
    > > Patrick

  4. Daniela