triathlon time spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Mark J, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Mark J

    Mark J Guest

    Hello,

    I have tried to develop a spreadsheet to help predict time in my tris, and help target training.
    But, I am unable to make a clean conversion from minutes and seconds to decimal to do the math.

    It seems like a pretty reasonable thing to have. I want to put in my times for the various segments,
    play around with the numbers and see what will happen if I raise my average bike time to 19.2 mph,
    and so on. Gives me something to compare my predicted time with last years results.

    Anyone have or know where I can get an excel spreadsheet for these calculations?

    mark

    Tags:

  2. John Hardt

    John Hardt Guest

    On 06/25/03 3:50 PM, in article, "Mark J" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have tried to develop a spreadsheet to help predict time in my tris, and help target training.
    > But, I am unable to make a clean conversion from minutes and seconds to decimal to do the math.
    >
    > It seems like a pretty reasonable thing to have. I want to put in my times for the various
    > segments, play around with the numbers and see what will happen if I raise my average bike time to
    > 19.2 mph, and so on. Gives me something to compare my predicted time with last years results.
    >
    > Anyone have or know where I can get an excel spreadsheet for these calculations?
    >
    > mark

    I think I have one Mark. I'll email it to you when I get home from work today.

    John