I recall seeing ads in the tri magazines a couple of years
ago for a tri video and DVD... a sort of history of the
sport, featuring the top athletes, and with interviews and
stuff from the athlete's point of view. I can't remember the
name of it, but does anyone else?
My real question is: is this a good DVD? I have lots of
homemade tapes of the tris that they broadcast on tv from
the past few years, but aside from seeing a race start to
finish, I'd like something different about the sport. I'd
like to see more chats with Lori, Peter, Lisa, and others.
Any other recommendations? Not necessarily training videos,
but rather documentaries or something ABOUT the sport and
the athletes.
Thanks.... just got back from an excellent swim.... this may
sound like nothing to some of you, but I did 35 min.
straight in the pool today, first time this year (I exceeded
that last year in training), and it felt effortless. Really
hit the zone - and early on, too. It usually takes me
several laps to fall into the groove.
S'all for now. Thanks again.
Cam