Triathlon wetsuit for cold water

Ro

Guest
Hi, what is the warmest wetsuit out there, with good performance and good price?

Thanks,

Ronan

Dr. Steven Walk

Guest
Conan,

Any wetsuit will do, my friend. Make sure you pee in it a lot and that'll keep you nice and warm.
It's called a wet suit because you are supposed to wet yourself in it to supply the heat. Before you
get in the wetsuit, you may need lubrication because it's very tight. Ask Stephanie about taking
*******. Smearing the essence of ******* all over your body will make you slippery and you'll slide
ride into the wetsuit with no problem at all. I hope that helps you. Pee and ******* are the keys to
a successful cold water swim!