Triathlon wetsuit for cold water

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Ro, Apr 7, 2003.

  1. Ro

    Ro Guest

    Hi, what is the warmest wetsuit out there, with good performance and good price?

    Thanks,

    Ronan

    Tags:

  2. Conan,

    Any wetsuit will do, my friend. Make sure you pee in it a lot and that'll keep you nice and warm.
    It's called a wet suit because you are supposed to wet yourself in it to supply the heat. Before you
    get in the wetsuit, you may need lubrication because it's very tight. Ask Stephanie about taking
    bukkake. Smearing the essence of bukkake all over your body will make you slippery and you'll slide
    ride into the wetsuit with no problem at all. I hope that helps you. Pee and bukkake are the keys to
    a successful cold water swim!