Triathlon Wetsuits - Any Great deals

Has anyone come across any great deals on wetsuits lately? I'm in the
market, but would love to get a quality suit at a good price - its
probably out there I just haven't found it yet.

I haven't gone to check it out yet, but I noticed in the sale paper
from Sunday that Dicks has a shorty wetsuit on sale for $59.99. Not
sure about the quality of manufacturer, but the price seems very good.

On May 7, 3:49 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> Has anyone come across any great deals on wetsuits lately? I'm in the
> market, but would love to get a quality suit at a good price - its
> probably out there I just haven't found it yet.

Not sure what your budget is, but check out www.wetsuit.com, which is
ProMotion's site---great suits at very good prices...and no, I have no
financial interest yada yada yada.

Just own one and very happy. Great customer service as well.

Mike C