Trice S vs WindCheetah question

Boo

Guest
Hi,

Has anyone here either ridden (or preferably owned) both of these recumbents and
care to express their opinions on the differences and dis/advantages of one vs
the other ?

Many thanks,

--
Boo

"Boo" <reply_to_group_not_me@spam_me_no_spam.net> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone here either ridden (or preferably owned) both of these
> recumbents and care to express their opinions on the differences and
> dis/advantages of one vs the other ?
>
> Many thanks,

I have ridden the Trice and it is a very fine trike. However, it is
overpriced as is the Windcheetah. Anyone who will pay more than a couple of
thousand for a recumbent trike is crazy as a Minnesota loon. If you can't
find a trike at a reasonable price, I suggest you forget about it. After
all, they are only worth so much no matter what their freaking advantages.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka