Trick or treat !

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by zipp2001, Oct 31, 2017.

1. zipp2001

zipp2001 Well-Known Member

It was a chilly raw day for a ride after work, so the long gloves, wind breaker, arm/leg warmer come out for my ride. No time for the legs to warm-up before I start some climbs to the old center, but then a treat with some light descents and roller to play on.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egJevYQ7zc8

Tags:

2. Steve5

Steve5 Member

I kind of see why people have mixed reactions to cold weather. It's easier for those who stay at home than the ones who go out. Riding your bike on a chilly morning can be fun and exciting. You just have to be properly prepared with cold weather clothing.

zipp2001 likes this.
  3. Henrywrites

Henrywrites Member

It is a treat for me in the sense that I enjoy riding when the weather is really cold and fine for me. The only concern is when one fails to cover himself before going on such ride. As a matter of fact, I have got a special set of clothes that I wear when I go on such riding which is great as well.

zipp2001 likes this.
  4. zipp2001

zipp2001 Well-Known Member

I much prefer nice hot humid weather, but once I'm rolling I can bear the cold weather. I was out in -16 degrees weather riding this winter.

5. treecko142

treecko142 Member

I prefer biking during cold weather. Then again, I live in a tropical country so cold here is just a perfectly normal day in other parts of the world.