Tricycle

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by The Baker-Beall, Jan 24, 2004.

  1. Dear Colin, as an avid cyclist I always browse the small ads in the magazines even when I have no
    intention of buying anything. Sadly today I discovered that your deteriorating eyesight means you
    are selling your trike. Unfortunately I never did see you going down Pilley hill at full pelt - yet
    another missed opportunity I suppose. I trust you are still able to take the dog for a walk and get
    about on foot and are generally keeping out of mischief . I hope Val is well and look forward to
    seeing you both again in 2004.

    All the very best Julia

    Tags:

  2. Jamie G

    Jamie G Guest

    "the Baker-Bealls" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dear Colin, as an avid cyclist I always browse the small ads in
    the
    > magazines even when I have no intention of buying anything. Sadly today I discovered that your
    > deteriorating eyesight means you are selling your trike. Unfortunately I never did see you going
    > down Pilley hill at full pelt - yet another missed opportunity I suppose. I trust you are still
    able
    > to take the dog for a walk and get about on foot and are generally keeping out of mischief . I
    > hope Val is well and look forward to seeing you both again in 2004.

    have you just got back from the pub?

  3. "jamie g" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:40130edd$0$10687$[email protected]...

    > "the Baker-Bealls" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Dear Colin, as an avid cyclist I always browse the small ads in
    > the
    > > magazines even when I have no intention of buying anything. Sadly today
    > > discovered that your deteriorating eyesight means you are selling your trike. Unfortunately I
    > > never did see you going down Pilley hill at full pelt - yet another missed opportunity I
    > > suppose. I trust you are still
    > able
    > > to take the dog for a walk and get about on foot and are generally
    keeping
    > > out of mischief . I hope Val is well and look forward to seeing you both again in 2004.
    > >

    > have you just got back from the pub?

    No - unfortunately sober - not quite sure how I managed this and the next one - sorry

    Julia