Trike fenders?

Cully_J

Guest
Hello,

I was recently checking out the Rivendell website. They make great-
looking, utilitarian bikes. I especially like the metal fenders a lot
of them have.

If I weren't disabled, and could cycle a two-wheeled bike like I used
to, I'd happily ****** one of these machines up.

I'd like to install fenders of some sort to my trike. Have you guys
[and girls] ever heard of trike fenders?

If so, who makes them?

Regards,
Cullen

On Sep 21, 5:33 pm, Cully_J <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was recently checking out the Rivendell website. They make great-
> looking, utilitarian bikes. I especially like the metal fenders a lot
> of them have.
>
> If I weren't disabled, and could cycle a two-wheeled bike like I used
> to, I'd happily ****** one of these machines up.
>
> I'd like to install fenders of some sort to my trike. Have you guys
> [and girls] ever heard of trike fenders?
>
> If so, who makes them?

I guess it depends more on the design of your trike more than
anything, wheelsize, mounting possibilities, etc. Googling "trike
fenders" also gives a few hits, mainly for chrome lowrider fenders--
which could be pretty cool looking with some leather mudflaps.