trike wheels and frame components for sale

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Hel-Bent, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Hel-Bent

    Hel-Bent Guest

    Folks,

    I am contemplating on carrying Velocity ERTO 406 wheel sets for recumbent trikes. The rear wheel
    incorporates a 9 speed cassette, quick release hub and 32 spoke lacing. The front wheels use a 20 mm
    disc brake hub with 36 spoke lacing. For both front and rear wheels, AeroHeat rims with SS spokes
    apply. To sweeten the deal, I have developed an ultra lightweight 20 mm axle to go along with the
    front wheels. I feature these axles on my Spitfire and Diablo trikes. Tentative pricing is $95.00
    for the rear wheel and $110.00 ea. for the front (including that cool axle). Please let me know if
    you or your friends are interested in this deal.

    In addition, I plan to carry aluminum frame parts such as drop-outs and bottom bracket shells. All
    these components will be available in either 6061-T6 or 7005 aluminum. The BB shells can also be
    ordered in steel too. Again, some feedback would be appreciated.

    Rickey Horwitz Hell-Bent Cycle Works Parts and Accessories for Recumbent Trikes
    http://www.hellbentcycles.com mailto: [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Hel-Bent

[...]

  3. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    "Hel-bent" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Folks,
    >
    > I am contemplating on carrying Velocity ERTO 406 wheel sets for recumbent trikes. The rear wheel
    > incorporates a 9 speed cassette, quick release hub and 32 spoke lacing. The front wheels use a 20
    > mm disc brake hub with 36 spoke lacing. For both front and rear wheels, AeroHeat rims with SS
    > spokes apply. To sweeten the deal, I have developed an ultra lightweight 20 mm axle to go along
    > with the front wheels. I feature these axles on my Spitfire and Diablo trikes. Tentative pricing
    > is $95.00 for the rear wheel and $110.00 ea. for the front (including that cool axle). Please let
    > me know if you or your friends are interested in this deal.
    >
    > In addition, I plan to carry aluminum frame parts such as drop-outs and bottom bracket shells. All
    > these components will be available in either 6061-T6 or 7005 aluminum. The BB shells can also be
    > ordered in steel too. Again, some feedback would be appreciated.
    >
    > Rickey Horwitz Hell-Bent Cycle Works Parts and Accessories for Recumbent Trikes
    > http://www.hellbentcycles.com mailto: [email protected]

    All sounds good to me. A disc hub for the back would be good for a parking brake. rorschandt

  4. Rorschandt