trike wheels and frame components for sale

Hel-Bent

Guest
Folks,

I am contemplating on carrying Velocity ERTO 406 wheel sets for recumbent trikes. The rear wheel
incorporates a 9 speed cassette, quick release hub and 32 spoke lacing. The front wheels use a 20 mm
disc brake hub with 36 spoke lacing. For both front and rear wheels, AeroHeat rims with SS spokes
apply. To sweeten the deal, I have developed an ultra lightweight 20 mm axle to go along with the
front wheels. I feature these axles on my Spitfire and Diablo trikes. Tentative pricing is $95.00
for the rear wheel and $110.00 ea. for the front (including that cool axle). Please let me know if
you or your friends are interested in this deal.

In addition, I plan to carry aluminum frame parts such as drop-outs and bottom bracket shells. All
these components will be available in either 6061-T6 or 7005 aluminum. The BB shells can also be
ordered in steel too. Again, some feedback would be appreciated.

Rickey Horwitz Hell-Bent Cycle Works Parts and Accessories for Recumbent Trikes
http://www.hellbentcycles.com mailto: [email protected]

"Hel-bent" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Folks,
>
> I am contemplating on carrying Velocity ERTO 406 wheel sets for recumbent trikes. The rear wheel
> incorporates a 9 speed cassette, quick release hub and 32 spoke lacing. The front wheels use a 20
> mm disc brake hub with 36 spoke lacing. For both front and rear wheels, AeroHeat rims with SS
> spokes apply. To sweeten the deal, I have developed an ultra lightweight 20 mm axle to go along
> with the front wheels. I feature these axles on my Spitfire and Diablo trikes. Tentative pricing
> is $95.00 for the rear wheel and $110.00 ea. for the front (including that cool axle). Please let
> me know if you or your friends are interested in this deal.
>
> In addition, I plan to carry aluminum frame parts such as drop-outs and bottom bracket shells. All
> these components will be available in either 6061-T6 or 7005 aluminum. The BB shells can also be
> ordered in steel too. Again, some feedback would be appreciated.
>
> Rickey Horwitz Hell-Bent Cycle Works Parts and Accessories for Recumbent Trikes
> http://www.hellbentcycles.com mailto: [email protected]

All sounds good to me. A disc hub for the back would be good for a parking brake. rorschandt