Trikes: Chaco 81 spd next to Tulpa

Rorschandt

Guest
While my neighbors attempted to train their wonderful puppy to be a mindless robot, I took some
photos of my trikes to give them something to talk about with the other neighbors("What weird *%#@
is he up to now...?").

Included are photos of seat adjustment,chain handling, and side by side pics with the Tulpa.
http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/844656287 Please ignore the brazing flux that is all over
everything.

Thanks for looking at my stuff.

rorschandt

"rorschandt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> While my neighbors attempted to train their wonderful puppy to be a mindless robot, I took some
> photos of my trikes to give them something to talk about with the other neighbors("What weird *%#@
> is he up to
now...?").

> Included are photos of seat adjustment,chain handling, and side by side pics with the Tulpa.
> http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/844656287 Please ignore the brazing flux that is all over
> everything.
>
> Thanks for looking at my stuff.
>
> rorschandt

I would still not cover the framework on the new one you are building, any difference in handling or
performance with the smaller rear wheel?

rorschandt <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> While my neighbors attempted to train their wonderful puppy to be a mindless robot, I took some
> photos of my trikes to give them something to talk about with the other neighbors("What weird *%#@
> is he up to now...?").
>
> Included are photos of seat adjustment,chain handling, and side by side pics with the Tulpa.
> http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/844656287 Please ignore the brazing flux that is all over
> everything.
>
> Thanks for looking at my stuff.
>
> rorschandt

Quite impressive! Are you sure you have enough gears? Maybe a 3 x 9 hub, or a mountain drive in
front (hee hee hee) Seriusly, I always run out of higher gears. Seems you have that problem solved.
Happy riding!

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

a mere 81 speeds

I once had a LWB with 105 speeds and almost moved up to 135 speeds, but a friend asked how many of
the 105 speeds I used....answer was 5. So I decided to forget the 135. Now I am down to 21 speeds
and I still only use 5.
news:[email protected]...

Christopher Jordan wrote:

> Quite impressive! Are you sure you have enough gears? Maybe a 3 x 9 hub, or a mountain drive in
> front (hee hee hee)....

I say dump the cassettes and derailleurs, and put two Rohloff 14-speed hubs on the trike. ;)