trikke 8 and other trikes

Sdtrike.Com

Guest
Yes, these things are great. So great I now own a trikke store (sales and rentals) in the San Diego
area. My trikke store is at 706 Pismo court right on Mission Beach in San Diego, Ca.

Website with store details is:

http://sdtrike.com

[email protected] (SDtrike.com) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Yes, these things are great. So great I now own a trikke store (sales and rentals) in the San
> Diego area.

Best of luck, but without a seat a whole lot of customers would be left out.

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

Could this be the solution for recumbent buttttt? No chain to clean. But where do you carry the 12
pounds of **** benters always have lashed to our bikes?

"Christopher Jordan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (SDtrike.com) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Yes, these things are great. So great I now own a trikke store (sales and rentals) in the San
> > Diego area.
>
> Best of luck, but without a seat a whole lot of customers would be left
out.

> Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

Originally posted by Christopher Jor
[email protected] (SDtrike.com) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Yes, these things are great. So great I now own a trikke store (sales and rentals) in the San
> Diego area.

Best of luck, but without a seat a whole lot of customers would be left out.

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

The target market here is roller bladers. I've been rollerblading for 10 years doing 20 miles a day. Rollerblading is said to be in the top 5 for fat burning exercises.

The trikke is better. I do half the miles and half the time and get more of a workout.

Originally posted by SDTRIKE
The target market here is roller bladers. I've been rollerblading for 10 years doing 20 miles a day. Rollerblading is said to be in the top 5 for fat burning exercises.

The trikke is better. I do half the miles and half the time and get more of a workout.

And while the target market is roller bladders, we must deduce the recumbent element that brought the OP here must be he clearly recognized the rider’s position as recumbent while awaiting the ambulance after his trip over the handlebars.

Originally posted by meb
And while the target market is roller bladders, we must deduce the recumbent element that brought the OP here must be he clearly recognized the rider’s position as recumbent while awaiting the ambulance after his trip over the handlebars.

At least I'll leave the hospital with the vitality of my sac.

What's the sterility ratio of you guys? 8 out of 10?

It must be natural selection.