Trim Spa

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Liz500, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Liz500

    Liz500 Guest

    I lost 40 pounds on Trim Spa last year and gained back 20 when I got tired of being hungry. I was
    hyungry some weeks and not other weeks. I was thinking of trying it again and this time using Trim
    Spa Ephedra Free. Has anyone tried it? Do you think Anna Nicole really used it to lose all that
    weight. Of course, she says she used Ephedra Free but maybe she used Trim Spa with the Ephedra.
    Ephedra works for a lot of people ( if it doesn't kill you first.) Anyway, I'm definately not using
    anything with ephedra in it. Any opinions? Liz

    Tags:

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Not to throw WATER (we have a water challenge here and when the word is mentioned folks have to
    drink some (G))....

    But you did not learn to change your eating habits. You did not learn portion control using whatever
    "Trim Spa" is whether it did or did not have ephredra.

    WW does teach portion control and when followed leads to weightloss and not necessarily hunger,
    either. At least, not usually NATURAL hunger as opposed to boredom hunger or stress hunger or
    sadness hunger.

    Good luck

    On 18 Jan 2004 14:41:31 GMT, [email protected] (Liz500) wrote:

    >I lost 40 pounds on Trim Spa last year and gained back 20 when I got tired of being hungry. I was
    >hyungry some weeks and not other weeks. I was thinking of trying it again and this time using Trim
    >Spa Ephedra Free. Has anyone tried it? Do you think Anna Nicole really used it to lose all that
    >weight. Of course, she says she used Ephedra Free but maybe she used Trim Spa with the Ephedra.
    >Ephedra works for a lot of people ( if it doesn't kill you first.) Anyway, I'm definately not using
    >anything with ephedra in it. Any opinions? Liz

  3. Lurker

    Lurker Guest

    [email protected] (Liz500) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I lost 40 pounds on Trim Spa last year and gained back 20 when I got tired of being hungry. I was
    > hyungry some weeks and not other weeks. I was thinking of trying it again and this time using Trim
    > Spa Ephedra Free. Has anyone tried it? Do you think Anna Nicole really used it to lose all that
    > weight. Of course, she says she used Ephedra Free but maybe she used Trim Spa with the Ephedra.
    > Ephedra works for a lot of people ( if it doesn't kill you first.) Anyway, I'm definately not
    > using anything with ephedra in it. Any opinions? Liz

    Don't bother. I've been on it for 2 months. Just wanted to lose 20lbs and lost notta one.