Trim Spa

Liz500

Guest
I lost 40 pounds on Trim Spa last year and gained back 20 when I got tired of being hungry. I was
hyungry some weeks and not other weeks. I was thinking of trying it again and this time using Trim
Spa Ephedra Free. Has anyone tried it? Do you think Anna Nicole really used it to lose all that
weight. Of course, she says she used Ephedra Free but maybe she used Trim Spa with the Ephedra.
Ephedra works for a lot of people ( if it doesn't kill you first.) Anyway, I'm definately not using
anything with ephedra in it. Any opinions? Liz

Not to throw WATER (we have a water challenge here and when the word is mentioned folks have to
drink some (G))....

But you did not learn to change your eating habits. You did not learn portion control using whatever
"Trim Spa" is whether it did or did not have ephredra.

WW does teach portion control and when followed leads to weightloss and not necessarily hunger,
either. At least, not usually NATURAL hunger as opposed to boredom hunger or stress hunger or
sadness hunger.

Good luck

[email protected] (Liz500) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I lost 40 pounds on Trim Spa last year and gained back 20 when I got tired of being hungry. I was
> hyungry some weeks and not other weeks. I was thinking of trying it again and this time using Trim
> Spa Ephedra Free. Has anyone tried it? Do you think Anna Nicole really used it to lose all that
> weight. Of course, she says she used Ephedra Free but maybe she used Trim Spa with the Ephedra.
> Ephedra works for a lot of people ( if it doesn't kill you first.) Anyway, I'm definately not
> using anything with ephedra in it. Any opinions? Liz

Don't bother. I've been on it for 2 months. Just wanted to lose 20lbs and lost notta one.