Trimble monocoque back on E-Bay (Lower Reserve)

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by My.Store, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. My.Store

    My.Store Guest

    Tags:

  2. Ari

    Ari Guest

  3. Bryan Luther

    Bryan Luther Guest

  4. My.Store

    My.Store Guest

    It's actually not that bad. After a certain speed (I think it is 15 mph or so) they say that the air
    flow around the front of the frame is strong enough so that you need a pretty sizeable wind to push
    it sideways.

    news:[email protected]...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2701179137&category=7298

    > > *It has been in storage (hanging up) while I worked internationally. It
    > had
    > > a complete professional overhaul at the beginning of the summer (I rode
    it
    > > twice last summer). Low Mileage.

  5. "my.store" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > It's actually not that bad. After a certain speed (I think it is 15 mph or so) they say that the
    > air flow around the front of the frame is strong enough so that you need a pretty sizeable wind to
    > push it sideways.

    "They" should try riding "aero" stuff along the Front Range during a nice spring Chinook!

  6. novitt

    novitt New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2003
    If this thing still foe sale or did it finally sell? Thanks!