Trimble monocoque back on E-Bay (Lower Reserve)

It's actually not that bad. After a certain speed (I think it is 15 mph or so) they say that the air
flow around the front of the frame is strong enough so that you need a pretty sizeable wind to push
it sideways.

news:[email protected]...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2701179137&category=7298

> > *It has been in storage (hanging up) while I worked internationally. It
> had
> > a complete professional overhaul at the beginning of the summer (I rode
it
> > twice last summer). Low Mileage.

"my.store" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> It's actually not that bad. After a certain speed (I think it is 15 mph or so) they say that the
> air flow around the front of the frame is strong enough so that you need a pretty sizeable wind to
> push it sideways.

"They" should try riding "aero" stuff along the Front Range during a nice spring Chinook!