Trimming the Shrub

What does this have to do with ca.environment?

Please refrain from crossposting irrelevent topics to groups where the
topics are irrelevent.

Not only are you rants seldom if ever relevent to ca.environment, even if
your objectives were attained completely, they ouwld have virtually no
affect environmentally. You have chosen, quite possible, the least
environmentally disruptive force to cure that which ails the planet. Your
stated agenda is akin to using a bandaid to cure a cut finger when the real
danger is the hole in the chest cavity.

> Common Dreams News Center - Breaking News and Views for the Progressive
> Community
> http://www.commondreams.org
>
> Military Families Speak Out
> http://www.mfso.org
>
> Truthout
> http://www.truthout.org
>
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Shouldn't you be bashing Mountain Bikers? Get back to work. We don't pay
you to talk about the president, war, or anything else that does not pertain
to Mountain Bikers. You are not allowed to have outside interests.

TJ

"Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What does this have to do with ca.environment?

<SNIP

>Your stated agenda is akin to using a bandaid to cure a cut finger when the

real
> danger is the hole in the chest cavity.

Now that got a chuckle!

Michael

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Common Dreams News Center - Breaking News and Views for the Progressive
> Community
> http://www.commondreams.org
>
> Military Families Speak Out
> http://www.mfso.org
>
> Truthout
> http://www.truthout.org
>
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

If you didn't already know, I've shaved a ****** moustache into my pubic hair.

/scott

<snipped!>

Hey, idiot, we do not wish to hear about your genital depilatory activities
here.

Shaun aRe

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:41:44 -0700, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote:

..What does this have to do with ca.environment?

Don't worry your little head over it. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande