Trimming the Shrub

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc' started by Mike Vandeman, Apr 19, 2004.

  1. Tags:

  2. What does this have to do with ca.environment?

    Please refrain from crossposting irrelevent topics to groups where the
    topics are irrelevent.

    Not only are you rants seldom if ever relevent to ca.environment, even if
    your objectives were attained completely, they ouwld have virtually no
    affect environmentally. You have chosen, quite possible, the least
    environmentally disruptive force to cure that which ails the planet. Your
    stated agenda is akin to using a bandaid to cure a cut finger when the real
    danger is the hole in the chest cavity.

  3. TJ

    TJ Guest

    > Common Dreams News Center - Breaking News and Views for the Progressive
    > Community
    > http://www.commondreams.org
    >
    > Military Families Speak Out
    > http://www.mfso.org
    >
    > Truthout
    > http://www.truthout.org
    >
    > ===
    >
    > http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

    Shouldn't you be bashing Mountain Bikers? Get back to work. We don't pay
    you to talk about the president, war, or anything else that does not pertain
    to Mountain Bikers. You are not allowed to have outside interests.

    TJ

  4. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

    "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > What does this have to do with ca.environment?

    <SNIP

    >Your stated agenda is akin to using a bandaid to cure a cut finger when the

    real
    > danger is the hole in the chest cavity.

    Now that got a chuckle!

    Michael

  5. supabonbon

    supabonbon Guest

    Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Common Dreams News Center - Breaking News and Views for the Progressive
    > Community
    > http://www.commondreams.org
    >
    > Military Families Speak Out
    > http://www.mfso.org
    >
    > Truthout
    > http://www.truthout.org
    >
    > ===
    >
    > http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

    If you didn't already know, I've shaved a Hitler moustache into my pubic hair.

    /scott

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    <snipped!>

    Hey, idiot, we do not wish to hear about your genital depilatory activities
    here.

    Shaun aRe

  7. On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:41:44 -0700, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ..What does this have to do with ca.environment?

    Don't worry your little head over it. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande