Trip Report: Brittany & Normandy

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Tonto, Mar 4, 2003.

  1. Tonto

    Tonto Guest

    September last I spent almost 3 weeks cycling Brittany & Normandy; I had planned to document the
    entire experience, but in the end only managed to document the first few days. In any event, I did
    maintain a log of the route and mileage, as well as take some select photos. The result is located
    at: <http://homepage.eircom.net/~IrlBiker/index.htm

    Tags:

  2. Ken Brown

    Ken Brown Guest

    Thanks for the trip report. Looks like a fun trip.

    Ken

    [email protected] (Tonto) wrote:

    >September last I spent almost 3 weeks cycling Brittany & Normandy; I had planned to document the
    >entire experience, but in the end only managed to document the first few days. In any event, I did
    >maintain a log of the route and mileage, as well as take some select photos. The result is located
    >at: <http://homepage.eircom.net/~IrlBiker/index.htm>

    Ken Brown, Toronto Canada Ontario Rail Trails: http://webhome.idirect.com/~brown delete "nospam" if
    replying via e-mail