Trip Report: Salt Lake City to Fort Collins, Colorado

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Mike Vermeulen, Jun 1, 2003.

  1. I recently finished a seven day bicycle ride from Salt Lake City to Fort Collins, Colorado.
    Beautiful scenery with less traffic than I expected. My trip report is posted here:
    http://www.mvermeulen.com/saltlake/

    --mev, Mike Vermeulen

    Tags:

  2. [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for
    details. ]]

    WoW great riding and writing and a great web. Can I link to this at our Mayors' Ride schedule
    (http://www.bikeroute.com/NationalMayorsRide) as a way to entice riders to take this link? As well
    I'd like to be able to link to your Reno to Salt Lake page (http://www.mvermeulen.com/nevada/).

    Great stuff Mkke -- THX so much!!!!

    In article <[email protected]>, Mike Vermeulen <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I recently finished a seven day bicycle ride from Salt Lake City to Fort Collins, Colorado.
    > Beautiful scenery with less traffic than I expected. My trip report is posted here:
    > http://www.mvermeulen.com/saltlake/
    >
    > --mev, Mike Vermeulen

    MARTIN KRIEG: "Awake Again" Author c/o BikeRoute.com 79 & 86 TransAms, nonprofit Nat. Bicycle
    Greenway CEO Ever wanted anything so bad U were willing to die for it? Really die? By moving thru
    clinical death and reversing paralysis, *I saw God* when I answered that question.