Trip to Barcelona

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Robin Long, May 6, 2003.

  1. Robin Long

    Robin Long Guest

    Does anyone know of any decent cycle hire shops in Barcelona? Just something to tootle round the
    city on. I'm not considering training for La Vuelta.

    Robin.

    --
    I am running the New York City Marathon on 2nd November 2003. If you want to sponsor me go to
    www.justgiving.com/runrobinrun or send me a cheque made payable to Multiple Sclerosis Society, Robin

    Multiple sclerosis affects around 85,000 people in the UK. Your help may help find answers to the
    many questions about the disease.

    Thanks, Robin.

    Tags:

  2. "Robin Long" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know of any decent cycle hire shops in Barcelona?
    Just
    > something to tootle round the city on. I'm not considering
    training for La
    > Vuelta.
    >
    > Robin.
    >
    > --
    > I am running the New York City Marathon on 2nd November 2003. If you want to sponsor me go to
    > www.justgiving.com/runrobinrun
    or send me a
    > cheque made payable to Multiple Sclerosis Society, Robin Long, 218, Preston Road, Chorley,
    > PR6 7BA.
    >
    > Multiple sclerosis affects around 85,000 people in the UK. Your help may help find answers to the
    > many questions about the
    disease.

    > Thanks, Robin.

    Last Year a pal and I cycled from St Malo to Barcelona. In Barcelona we walked pushing the bikes
    mostly as the roads were like a race track with lots of motorbikes. We stayed one night at the
    beautiful YHA building near Sants station the next morning we took the metro from Sants Station to
    the Airport rather han trying to cycle there(no problem with the bike on the metro). Mine is a very
    limited view of Barcelona as above but what I saw I would forget cycling and use the Metro .

    PK