Triple clamp forks on kona

Matthew Paterso

Guest
Hey

Would anyone recommend fitting a pair of Marzocchi Junior T forks to a Kona Scab hardtail? The
headtube is reinforced, but should I just stick with my single crown Z1 Wedge.

Thanks.

Matt

"Matthew Paterson" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[email protected]...
> Hey
>
> Would anyone recommend fitting a pair of Marzocchi Junior T forks to a Kona Scab hardtail? The
> headtube is reinforced, but should I just stick with my single crown Z1 Wedge.

I do not see a reason why you can't, but why in the world would you want to put a long travel fork
on a hardtail?

-Dave

Dave Stocker says:

>I do not see a reason why you can't, but why in the world would you want to put a long travel fork
>on a hardtail?

For the same reason you put a 5" fart-pipe and an aluminium bookshelf spoiler on the back of a stock
Honda civic. Dewd! Where _have_ you been?

;-P

Steve

I have a NOLEEN Chubby on my Raleigh M60. Its been there for 2 years with no frame problems and I
like the ride.

Fire up MTB 03

> [email protected] (Matthew Paterson) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Hey
> >
> > Would anyone recommend fitting a pair of Marzocchi Junior T forks to a Kona Scab hardtail? The
> > headtube is reinforced, but should I just stick with my single crown Z1 Wedge.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Matt
>
> Here's what happens to kona ****, even with only a single crown fork:

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/mtbr/gallery/pictures/dead_kona_small.jpg

Aw, c'mon -- that's just a cosmetic little crack!

Bill "3 rolls o' duct tape and yer good to go" S.

> [email protected] (Matthew Paterson) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Hey
> >
> > Would anyone recommend fitting a pair of Marzocchi Junior T forks to a Kona Scab hardtail? The
> > headtube is reinforced, but should I just stick with my single crown Z1 Wedge.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Matt
>
> Here's what happens to kona ****, even with only a single crown fork:

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/mtbr/gallery/pictures/dead_kona_small.jpg