Triplets of Belleville

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by adam85, Aug 30, 2005.

  1. adam85

    adam85 Guest

    Tags:

  2. GPLama

    GPLama Guest

    "adam85" wrote in message ...
    > On Foxtel at the moment (and repeated later I guess) if you have cable TV.
    >
    > http://www.sonyclassics.com/triplets/
    >
    > Adam

    Arh, cheers for the heads up.. I'm yet to see this one...

    For those with bandwidth to burn..
    http://www.mininova.org/tor/8774

    For those who haven't, ask nicely in a day or so ;)

    cheers,
    GPL

  3. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
  4. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    GPLama wrote:
    > "adam85" wrote in message ...
    >
    >>On Foxtel at the moment (and repeated later I guess) if you have cable TV.
    >>
    >>http://www.sonyclassics.com/triplets/
    >>
    >>Adam

    > Arh, cheers for the heads up.. I'm yet to see this one...
    >
    > For those with bandwidth to burn..
    > http://www.mininova.org/tor/8774
    >
    > For those who haven't, ask nicely in a day or so ;)

    Can I ask nicely now. Will you be at Kew crits Sunday (in B grade of
    course)??

    DaveB "have the bandwidth, out of disk space"

  5. GPLama

    GPLama Guest

    "DaveB" wrote in message ...
    > Can I ask nicely now. Will you be at Kew crits Sunday (in B grade of
    > course)??

    I'll see how it goes... not many seeds at the moment, so its only trickling
    down.. :(

    cheers,
    GPL

  6. Kathy

    Kathy Guest

    cfsmtb wrote:

    > adam85 Wrote:
    >
    >>On Foxtel at the moment (and repeated later I guess) if you have cable
    >>TV.
    >>
    >>http://www.sonyclassics.com/triplets/
    >>
    >>Adam

    > You lucky sod! :)

    This comment seconded by Dave - who's asked if a copy will be at the
    Goat next week? :)

  7. GPLama

    GPLama Guest

    "DaveB" wrote in message ...

    > Can I ask nicely now. Will you be at Kew crits Sunday (in B grade of
    > course)??

    Down... might have to watch this one at work today... Your copy is up for
    grabs, the label says "D Grade - 1st place", now you have to earn it! ;)

    cheers,
    GPL

  8. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    GPLama wrote:
    > "DaveB" wrote in message ...
    >
    >>Can I ask nicely now. Will you be at Kew crits Sunday (in B grade of
    >>course)??
    >>

    > Down... might have to watch this one at work today... Your copy is up for
    > grabs, the label says "D Grade - 1st place", now you have to earn it! ;)
    >

    > cheers,
    > GPL

    I'm downloading it too but it's taken 2 days to get 13%. Still waiting
    another week sounds much easier than winning D grade (even if I cheated
    it would still be easier).

    DaveB