Triplets of Belleville

GPLama wrote:
> "adam85" wrote in message ...
>
>>On Foxtel at the moment (and repeated later I guess) if you have cable TV.
>>
>>http://www.sonyclassics.com/triplets/
>>
>>Adam

> Arh, cheers for the heads up.. I'm yet to see this one...
>
> For those with bandwidth to burn..
> http://www.mininova.org/tor/8774
>
> For those who haven't, ask nicely in a day or so ;)

Can I ask nicely now. Will you be at Kew crits Sunday (in B grade of
course)??

DaveB "have the bandwidth, out of disk space"

"DaveB" wrote in message ...
> Can I ask nicely now. Will you be at Kew crits Sunday (in B grade of
> course)??

I'll see how it goes... not many seeds at the moment, so its only trickling
down.. :(

cheers,
GPL

cfsmtb wrote:

> adam85 Wrote:
>
>>On Foxtel at the moment (and repeated later I guess) if you have cable
>>TV.
>>
>>http://www.sonyclassics.com/triplets/
>>
>>Adam

> You lucky sod! :)

This comment seconded by Dave - who's asked if a copy will be at the
Goat next week? :)

"DaveB" wrote in message ...

> Can I ask nicely now. Will you be at Kew crits Sunday (in B grade of
> course)??

Down... might have to watch this one at work today... Your copy is up for
grabs, the label says "D Grade - 1st place", now you have to earn it! ;)

cheers,
GPL

GPLama wrote:
> "DaveB" wrote in message ...
>
>>Can I ask nicely now. Will you be at Kew crits Sunday (in B grade of
>>course)??
>>

> Down... might have to watch this one at work today... Your copy is up for
> grabs, the label says "D Grade - 1st place", now you have to earn it! ;)
>

> cheers,
> GPL

I'm downloading it too but it's taken 2 days to get 13%. Still waiting
another week sounds much easier than winning D grade (even if I cheated
it would still be easier).

DaveB